In the beginning there was the marketer. There are certain truths you come to
understand the more time you spend making money online – or trying to.
Witness the evolution of marketing online. Whether you are new to the net game
or an experienced pro, there is one thing you will have in common if you are
moving towards entrepreneurial success.
As you read this article you will realize what you have in common with all the
other million dollar earners online, and what you’re missing that can take you
from where you are to where you want to be.
So let’s get started shall we?
I will begin with a bullet point list and short explanation of the marketing
necessities you want to have:
For starters, most established markets will already be using this by default:
- A Domain: something specific to what you want to promote like (ex.www.mysite.com)
- Hosting: a place to put your site, if you’re planning on making money – find a
paid solution so you look like a credible business and you cut back on high
- A website: your image your presence and your marketing message, don’t get
pulled into the trap I see everywhere of trying to put too many choices on your
website. Maximize on the effectiveness by only giving one purpose to a page. For
example if you want to build a list - focus all your efforts and copy on that
singular focus, if you want your site to sell a product, then only put that
focus on your site. You’ll also need a good editing program, and an ftp software
to get this up and moving.
- A merchant account: If you have something to sell, people will need a way to
pay you. There are a ton of great providers out there, but there are a specific
few that give your visitors the security to pull out a credit card with
- An Autoresponder: This is a real necessity if you want a business and not just
a hobby. When you have a family to support this is a real no brainer. This is
your email follow up service. You get a name added to your list and this is
where they go. You will use this to stay in touch and build relationships with
your customers and soon-to-be customers.
- A helpdesk: in the beginning when your business and sales are small you can
handle all the little questions and emails yourself. One of the things that will
keep a small business is small is thinking “I can do that myself” if you want to
truly grow; you need to share the workload (petty tasks) and focus on what you
truly want to do creatively for your business.
- Membership Site software: once you’re addicted to the internet marketing
lifestyle, you will realize this oh-so-simple fact, it’s great to make a sale,
but it’s even better to make a sale once and get paid for it every month.
Continuity is king.
- Teleconferencing software: If you want an easy way to create and crank out
high ticket products, audios and a transcript is an easy to make, high-value
Of course everything we’ve touched on so far only scratches the surface, but
these are the necessities that not only get you started but will make you above
average. Keep your eyes peeled for more articles that will take you from
beginner to winner.
We’ll cover resources that will help you stay organized and expand your business
to make you truly prosperous such as:
-PDF creators and converters
- Mind mapping software
- Site tools to make your business a set and forget it – money magnet
- Internet video and audio creating software
- And the how-to’s of outsourcing
Keep learning, and most important: be persistent – it will be a quality you
share with the biggest money makers online today…
To get more information or download your own copy of the Resource Report for